”When Rome burned, the emperor’s cats still expected to be fed on time.”
– Seanan McQuire
Hello, sweet friends…
Anastasia came to live with us last August…
bundle of nerves…
Who has since grown…
into a funny gal with real personality…
pointing her tail in the air…
gliding from room to room…
She has mastered the art of her meow…
One year later she is officially
- Fettuccine pasta
- Shrimp (I used frozen 31-40 count per pound size shrimp. You could use smaller or larger. If using smaller ones, take care not to overcook them)
- Butter (unsalted)
- Cream cheese (for added texture and tangy taste)
- Heavy cream
- Chicken broth (for added flavor)
- Parmesan cheese
- If the shrimp are frozen, place them in a colander and thaw them under cool running water.
- Peel them (if they’re not already peeled). You can either take the tails off or leave them on depending on your preference.
- Add the butter, cream cheese, heavy cream, chicken broth, and garlic to a skillet over medium heat. Cook it for 5 minutes;
- Stir in the parmesan cheese and let it bubble for about a minute;
- Add the shrimp and cook for 5-6 minutes;
- Season to taste and toss with the pasta.
Did Anastacia order the Shrimp Alfredo for her dinner LOL
Wonderful post and what a gift to your kitty and what a gift she is for your family!
Tell me how she liked her dinner
Hi Jose…Anastasia loved the shrimp.
You have trained her well, such a beauty. Loving life with you and Joe.
Thank you so much.
Happy 1 year Anastasia!!!!!! The pasta looks delish….may be another keeper….thank you xo
Thank you Donna!