One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.
— Henry Miller
Hello, sweet friend…
I hope you are doing well…
I’m going to need to make this post short & sweet because I’m on my way to take our new tiny puppy to the vet…and when I say little… puppy is asleep in my purse…
The breeders were located in a small town near Gig Harbor,WA…
and so on our way we made a visit to Gig Harbor… there are many sight seeing attractions & water activities…however since I didn’t have much time…my best recommendation would be to just walk around. The town is entirely walkable, thanks to nice paved paths that run from one end of the Harbor to the other. I got a workout climbing up and down the hills and checking out the shops!
What’s Cooking 👩🍳
I don’t know about you but summertime means ice cream time! There was an adorable ice cream shop we stopped at in Gig Harbor…and enjoyed handmade sorbet… it was so good and inspired me to make this wonderful sorbet… easy…quick… and healthy!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1⅓ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen cherries (9-10 cherries)
- ⅔ cup almond milk + more if needed to blend
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to stop and scrape the sides if you have trouble getting it started. Add more milk if needed to help blend.
- Enjoy immediately OR place in a tin and freeze. When ready to serve, scoop out and serve immediately…Enjoy!
Oh and speaking of immediate how I wish I weren’t in such a hurry today…
I can’t wait for you to meet our new (tiny) puppy!