“We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are”
– Max Depree
Hello, sweet friend…
I hope you are well…
Spring is a wonderful time of year to host a gathering with friends…the weather is warming up…flowers are in bloom…and everyone is ready to go outside and enjoy the sunshine. However, spring weather can also be unpredictable… that being said let me share about how I recently hosted a small gathering inside.
A few easy tips…
1. Plan your venue…(outside/inside)
2. Create a guest list…
3. Menu: a spring soiree calls for light, fresh, and colorful food options.
4. Decorate your Space: Springtime is all about bright colors and fresh blooms…use pastel colors, floral patterns, and fresh flowers to create a festive atmosphere.
5. Most importantly enjoy this fun memorable experience of celebrating the season.
Serving a variety of sandwiches is a wonderful way to feed your guests. This easy crab salad recipe is always a favorite.
Crab Salad Sandwich
- ▢ 1 pound imitation crab , krab meat
- ▢ 1 shallot , minced (you can use red onion if you need)
- ▢ 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- ▢ 1/2 cup celery , minced
- ▢ 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- ▢ 1/2 teaspoon dill
- ▢ 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ▢ 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- In a large bowl add all the ingredients together gently, stirring until well coated.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving
Thank you for sharing your Spring Soirée. The tablescape was beautifully done and practical. I really enjoyed the different rabbits.
What a delightful way to welcome Spring with friends and great food.
It’s always so nice to receive positive feedback and your comment has definitely brightened my day. Thank you and Happy Easter.
Beautiful decoration and the flower are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
It’s so nice to see you here today…thank you for your sweet feedback. It means a lot to me and I am grateful for the time and effort you took to share your thoughts & insights. Thank you again for your support and encouragement. Take care my friend and I hope you have a wonderful Easter.
So lovely Marcia as usual! Outstanding beauty plus a blend of tasty flavors. You ARE the hostess with the mostest!!
Hello dear Becky,
I am always excited when you drop by here…I wish you could have joined me for a lovely soiree. I remember the many shared tea events we had…I miss them very much. You must come and visit! Take care my sweet friend. Wishing you a happy Easter with your family. Hugs.