Quiet the mind and the soul will speak-Buddha
Hello, sweet friend…
There is a physiological stirring that comes… (response to longer days and more sunlight.)
I see it as a Divine nudge.
One which is giving me the impulse to get outside…
with a renewed energy and a spurt of new Hope.
I don’t know exactly what to do and sometimes not even clear what to do next...
So I might be out in my garden planning…
or perhaps I do more exercise…during this time I even yearn for a bit of spring cleaning…
keeping busy with all the projects I have and see around me…
spending more time journaling…praying for guidance…a purpose…and direction I need to go toward.
A Spring Pasta
This Spring Pasta Salad is an easy pasta salad with sun dried tomatoes, peppers spinach, and olives tossed in a tangy dressing. This pasta salad is perfect for welcoming Spring!
- 16 ounce bowtie pasta cooked and drained in cold water
- 1 7 ounce jar sun-dried tomatoes in oil drained
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 6.5 ounce can sliced olives
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup basil chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 teaspoon dry basil
- 1 clove garlic
- In a large bowl combine pasta, sundried tomatoes, bell pepper, olives, spinach, basil, and parmesan cheese. Toss until combined.
- To make the dressing: In a small bowl whisk olive oil, vinegar, water, salt, sugar, oregano, basil, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the pasta salad and serve.